Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gyu Kaku

I found these pictures as I was looking over Melina's vacation photos and I realized I never shared them with all of you. Enjoy!!!


"Why would you go to a restaurant that makes you cook your own food?" sayeth the Juan.
However, this time, it was Juan's idea to pop into Gyu Kaku for dinner. Gyu-kaku is a chain yaki-niku restaurant where you cook your own food over hot coals at your table.

Gyu-Kaku is a Japanese restaurant chain based on Korean food and lucky for us... they have an English menu. We ordered the Tabi-hodai/Nomi-hodai special which is all you can eat and all you can drink for 2 hours and only costs about $40 bucks (USD)!

We ate and drank until we could barely stand. It was fantastic!!!!
P.S. I love the pineapple chu-hi's! Please try!!!

If you want to sample some Gyu-kaku for yourselves you may be in luck. Besides being all over Japan, there are also locations in California, NY and Hawaii. Check out the American website and then check out the restaurant. You will love it!!!!

No comments: