Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Shinjuku Gyoen

After relaxing at home for a few days, it was finally time to get out enjoy the foreign country we live in. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom and it is glorious. On Saturday, I decided to drag Juan away from his computer and out to Shinjuku Gyoen for a lovely walk around the park. Enjoy all the pictures of us (which is in thanks to my mother who is always complaining that I never post any pictures of us).








P.S. I love this picture. How many cameras can you see???

1 comment:

Ellen Zachos said...

Oh how I long for Hamani and the blue vinyl sheets! I don't understand why Americans don't appreciate the cherry blossom more.