Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thailand: Phuket Day 1

Warning: Since Juan and I take a lot of pictures ...
I will be telling you about our trip in mostly photo form.

Juan and I had to get up super early to catch the first train all the way out to Narita.


A quick breakfast at Vie de France. Mmmm Apple cheese bread is my favorite.


My Japanese beef lunch.

Juan's far superior Thai pork curry.

Thai Coca-Cola.

Before landing they gave all of the ladies orchid corsages.

Useful Thai Words

We're here and boy are we tired!!


While we were waiting for our luggage I noticed an ad for our resort.

The check in was sooo pleasant. They invited us to sit down and relax with a cold drink while we waited, which was really nice after our 7 hour flight and 20 minute taxi ride from hell (apparently the speed limit is just a suggestion).

Our quick snack from the little resort's mini mart.

Swimming time at one of our resorts 2 pools.


Dinner at Tom Yun Goon near the Laguna Beach Resort.

Good night

No comments: