Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A wonderful Lunch with Naoko

Last fall when I was planning on going to Paris with Mom I started researching good restaurants in the city of lights. I came across a wonderful buckwheat creperie called Le Bretagne, but after our plans got canceled I thought all my dreams of crepes were gone, but I was wrong. Le Bretagne is in Tokyo too!!!!!

In early March, Naoko and I met up at the posh Omotosando area for a wonderful lunch of...

Nicoise Salad
Ham, cheese, leeks and egg

Spinach, artichoke and tomato
Home made hard cider

and brandy soaked cherries covered in dark chocolate with cherry ice cream and creme fresh
YUMMY!!!!

No comments: