Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, March 21, 2010

We're on Vacation




Sorry there have been no posts for a while, but leading up to a few days ago we have been laying low before our big vacation to Thailand. Juan and I have been just hanging out at home while the Japanese school year finished up. Finals are over, my grades have been turned in and on Thursday morning we hoped a special once a week flight diretly into Phuket Thailand. We will be here for a few days before heading to Bangkok and then hopefully will will return to Tokyo right before the cherry blossoms start to bloom.


Phuket is really nice. Hot, but nice. We are staying in a really nice resort area on Bang Tao beach and eventhough we are staying at the cheapest hotel in the resort we are really enjoying our stay here. I promise to give you a full report after we get home, but I will try to post a picture or two whenever I can.




Talk to you all again soon!!!


J n J in T

P.S. This is what we saw today!!!!!

No comments: