Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

A snowy morning in Nerima-ku

Juan and I awoke this morning to a winter wonderland. I snapped this little photo as I was trying to walk to the bus stop without slipping onto the wet road and most likely ripping my second pair of stockings today.

I was hoping to take some more pictures after I finished my lunch, but I guess the Shinto gods thought that was a bad idea and decided to melt all of the wonderful snow before I got the chance to take any pictures. Well, at least the sun is shining and I can hang a load of laundry. I guess there is a delicate balance to the universe after all.

No comments: