Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, June 25, 2010

Movie Times


The Cinema at Toshimean is by far our favorite. Not only is it accessible by bicycle (only 20 mins door to door), but they have discount tickets on the weekends after 9pm. So when Iron Man 2 finally came to town, where were happily there on opening weekend. Also, a benefit to seeing a show on opening weekend is that you have a good chance of seeing it in theater 8 which has the option of getting the rumble seats (for 2 bucks more). So here you see me with our tickets and our coins for the rumble seats. Not pictures is Juan with our sodas, popcorn and churros. What can we say... we love a good action movie.

No comments: