Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, June 25, 2010

Carps game at Seibu Dome

Juan and I attended our first Carps game of the season. YEAH!!!! We dug our red shirts and plastic bats out of the closet and set off to Saitama prefecture. This was our first time to the Seibu Dome and I have to say that I really like the vibe. The stadium itself is actually a little old and the dome is kind of an afterthought, but the stadium has a lot of charm. Take for instance the mega fan seating. It's picnic style. How cute is that!!??!?! Bring your blanket and fan pride paraphernalia and cheer your your team on.

I made sure we took a picture before we get to the game because I am tired of having pictures of me all sweaty with beer stains on my shirt.

Look!!! We saw a Sumo Wrestler!!!
We met up with our designated Carps Fan and newlywed friends. And here we are enjoying our Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. YUMMMMM!!!! Our friends are so funny. We are always getting in kindness wars. One person buys a round of drinks, another person buys some shaved ice, then another person feels the need to buy some yaki soba, and then another round of drinks. It's a never ending cycle. We all come home with full bellies and empty wallets.
It was a fantastic day!!! Good weather, good food, good friends and WE WON!!!!!
Go Carps!

No comments: