Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hydrangea Viewing at Summerland

The last weekend in June, Juan and I met up with our good friend Naoko at Summerland's hydrangea park. The day was very humid and very hot. In fact, we soaked our handkerchiefs with in a matter of minutes and had to upgrade to large towels in order to keep the sweat at bay. But a little walk with in a beautiful setting with our good friend helped us bear the weather.





The specialty of the park was this big white hydrangea.
Here's us, hot and sweaty in front of snowball mountain. Really! That's what it was called!!
Of course no day would be complete without a cold draft beer, some salty edamame and a lemon shaved ice.

Thanks Naoko for a great little, hot day!!

No comments: