Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, December 12, 2005

BLT

BLT= Black Tie, Lingerie, Toga

To save myself from a boring Saturday night, I have attended another theme party. The Butters (Kevin and Beth) invinted everyone down to Ami-machi to have a little party. It was a good idea, but I think it was a little cold to be wearing Lingere and Togas in the middle of December. In fact... I pretty much froze my ass off all night (and I have a huge ass... so you know it was cold).
I would have thought more people would have come in Togas, but since 98% of Japan sleeps on futons, sheets are hard to come by. However, the Shimo girls rocked their Togas like it was 99 AD.

Not wanting to ruin my imported 400 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets on a party, I sported a baby doll nightgown and Chris wore his comfy PJs.

There was about 20 in attendance and most people came is Black Tie... but by the end of the night almost everyone was in their knickers! There was even a game of strip poker... however, I was taking a little nap... honestly... I was... FINE, don't belive me!


Since I am havin difficulties with loading some photos and I do not have any time to write a decent blog I will point you in the direction of Crystal's site http://crystalscapers.blogspot.com/2005/12/blt.html
as well as Chris's site http://zakbar.blogspot.com/2005/12/you-all-speak-japanese.html. They are a bit more humorous than I am today.


I promise to be in good spirits tomorrow, because tomorrow I go to my favorite school, I have my favorite school lunch (UDON ROCKS) and... and... well, if you don't know why tomorrow is soooo friggin' special you will just have to wait until I tell you why (which will be tomorrow).
All my love!
Jody the blonde-haired goddess of Ibaraki

1 comment:

Jody (White) and Juan Leon said...

How can you have noodles and bread on the same day????? Our bread day is on thursdays... but on those days we don't get rice or noodles because the bread is supossed to be the main carbohydrate. Wierd.. PS Thanks for the message on my k-tai... it totally put the sprinkles on my birthday caki day!!!