Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

CHRISTMAS PARTY



Last night Crystal invited us over for Christmas Dinner. We even had a tree. Ok, it was plastic and we had the world's shortest string of lights, but hey... it's just not Christmas without a tree!

Her folks had just sent her a truckload of food including... instant garlic masjed potatoes, cheese sauce, gravy ect... Along with roasted in chicken and several bottles of red wine.

The food was amazing. It was sooooooo freakn' good, that we (Crystal, Tressa, Travis, Daichi and myself) ate everything set before us at the table.

After stuffing ourselves on the best meal I have had in a long, long time... it was time for presents. Crystal (the unofficial Martha Stewart of Canada (only better looking and not into insider trading)) was totally shocked when she opened her new microwave from T-dog and me. "I can't believe I went 8 months without one of these"

I was even more suprised... the girls got me a TV for my bithday and when I opened my Christmas present... Low and Behold... it was a DVD player that plays not only the Japanese DVD's but the American ones as well! ROCK OUT!

I think this is Diachi's firts Christmas... he is a bit overwhelemed by everthing... but he sure did eat everything on his plate!

Travis and Tressa are looking really cute together.. especially after polishing off the last of the red wine. Becasue it is not CHristmas unless you drink a lot of Red Wine!

Unfortunatly, Travis isn't the greatest Hairdresser... but hey... he has other talents to fall back on.

Inner Monolouge:

Hmmmmmm.. which one do you think will get me more guys? My breasts or my state of the art, breand new MICROWAVE? I'll hve to think about it!

I would Like to thank Tressa and Crystal for my fabulous gifts and Crystal once more for making such a fabulous meal. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

PS Thank you to Crystal's parents... that was very nice of you to send us everthing for a Christmas Smorgusboard!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You're welcome... and thank YOU for posting my breasts online. You know they don't get enough limelight. Love ya

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! HappyBirthday and Merry Friggin Christmas! Thank you and Crystal so much for the DVD player and the heater-hell ya I was actually warm last night for once! Love T dog