Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's my Birthday!


It's my Friggin' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to me
I live in a tree
You should send me some pumpkin piiiiieeeeee.
Or else, I will hit you in the eye!
ok... maybe I can' rhyme or spell...but DAMN...
I'm looking GOOD on my birthday!
Today, I am 27 years old! I don't know what that means... but I don't care, because I get to eat a lot of cake. All I do know is that... I am happy, healthy and have a truckload of friends and family that care... in fact they care enough to buy me a TV and go out drinking with me on Friday Night.. I mean we would probably go out and drink and sing karaoke regardless of the fact that it's my birthday... but anytime we have an actual excuse to get all curra-curra-pa (japanese for CRAZY), we'll take it! See ya all then.
All my love, XOXOXXXOOOXXO
*HINT This is when you might want to write something in my comment box, just kidding... you don't have to... OHhhhhh, but you'll do it anyways!??!!?! Thanks man!!! I love you too. Wanna go to karaoke on Friday??? Its All you can drink!!!! OK!! I am going to stop typing to myself now and get some work done.. no really.. I will stop. Love ya! JA NE.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

You already got my text I'm sure... but HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY JODSTER!!! Hope the pre-birthday blitz makes up for not seeing ya on the actual day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody Whito Sensai!!!!! Happy 27th Birthday Babe! Hope you enjoyed my singing birthday message I left on your phone-haha. Love you tons and hope you had a great day! See you Friday where we will all be a kick in the pants as usual......love tress

Anonymous said...

Jody,
I hope you have a wonderfull birthday. I wish you were back in the states so we could go out for a full dinner of cake and pie. Stay safe and happy.

Angel

Christopher Barzak said...

Happy Birthday!!! (even though we already talked tonight on my way to the gym and I said it then, thought I'd say it again!)

lov ya

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jody!!! Aw, I wish I could go with you to karaoke & all you can drink. Have fun tonight & party hard (like always)!
=)

Anonymous said...

you look great, have a very happy birthday my dear. i miss you.