Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, December 18, 2005

My PIE is being detained for questioning!

Unbekownst to me... my loving parents have atempted to 2 day Fed-Ex me a pumpkin Pie from Marie Calenders for my birthday. They mailed it on the 12th. It arrived at Narita Customs office on the 13th and has been sitting there for over 4 days now.

What the HELL is going on with my PIE????!!!! 100,000 Yen says that they are eating my pie right now and loving every morsel of it! I bet I get the box returned to me with a pie tin (worth 25 cents upon return) with only crums and speckles of pie filling remenents to taunt me into insanity!!!

WHERE IS MY PIE?!?!?!?!! I was not upset about the package until I learned of its valuable contents. What do they think is in the pie.... A tube of pleutonium?? AHHHHHHH! PIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Please send re-enforcements, a swat team... someone to rescue my pie! I beg of you!!!!!!!!


PS Sue and Dad... THANK YOU so much for caring enough to send your daughter a pie from half way around the world. Even if I never get it I will never forget the gesture! All my love...

No comments: