Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Sick Sense of Humor!

My old man has an amazing sense of humor. Sometimes you can't ever tell when he is pulling your leg. And I fell for his humorous lies hook, line and sinker.

So, I was talking to my Dad about my package that still hadn't arrived yet. And he said that it had better because he 2-day expressed a Pumpkin Pie to me. Well... I recieved my package yesterday and low and behold.... THERE WAS NO PUMPKIN PIE!!!! Good joke on the poor pie less girl in Japan!

WARNING to my Father: DON'T EVER JOKE ABOUT PIE!!! Or else in your next life you will be punished by being born into a vegitarian family! However, I love ya and appreciate all you and Sue did send my way. Thanks for everything! XXOO Jody

RESPECT THE PIE!

2 comments:

Christopher Barzak said...

That goes beyond cruelty. They could be convicted for that, or should be able to be convicted for that.

Anonymous said...

Jody,
Sorry about the pie, but happy birthday a little late. I want to thank you for such a beautiful card. I received it yesterday and now I don't feel so bad about missing the Japanese theater when I visited. You are such a special young lady. Thank you again for remembering me, have a happy holiday. Love ya, Joyce