Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DON'T PANIC!!!

I AM ALIVE.
I AM ON VACATION.
I HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS.
I HAVE NO CAR.
I WALKED 45 mins. TO RELAY THIS MESSAGE TO YOU ALL.
I WILL BE BACK AT WORK, WITH A CAR and INTERNET ACCESS on the 10th!
I have great stories to tell you and tons of pictures to share.
UNTIL THEN... ALL MY LOVE... JODY

PS If you live near me and you have a car, please come over and save us... and bring some wine (we drank all of ours)! Thank the Goddess my good friend Christopher Barzak is staying with me. I have no idea how crazy I would get without his companionship. Ja Ne!

PPS The Cherry Blossoms are currently in full bloom in Yachiyo-machi. Chris and I walked down to the park the other day and had ourselves a look at Japan's most awaited and celebrated seasonal occurance.

No comments: