Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life just gotta whole lot better!



STARBUCKS is here!

OK. Maybe the nearest Starbucks Coffee Shop is still 45 minutes away, but 7-11 is now selling Starbucks Coffee's to go! Unfortunately, a hot cup of Joe is pretty much unheard of in Japan. However, coffee milk and assorted coffee drinks are found everywhere (including school lunches). Whether it is in a can, bottle or plastic cup... iced coffee is extremely popular in Japan.
I am just sorry this product wasn't out when my sister was here... it would have made my life a lot easier (FYI My sister is addicted to caffeine).
PS Did ya notice the scenery? Rice fields a plenty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!! They got my letter!!!

"Dear Starbucks,
Please make your product available in Japan by August 17th. I am traveling there to visit a friend who is planning to keep me awake and drunk for a week straight. I stay away from energy drinks and rely on caffiene to keep me energized and jittery. Thank you."

Yours indefinitely,
Rachel