Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, February 12, 2007

Gettin out???

Currently I am undergoing negotiations with my company. They want to decrease my pay (apparently it's the economy, not me), I want a raise. They want to keep me in the country side, I don't want to live within a 10km radius of a cabbage field. Things will hopefully get settled soon. I hate not knowing where the hell I am going to live and work in 6 weeks. The funny thing is that they told me that I am lucky because I am requesting a transfer early. Hello!?!?! Early??? School ends in 6 weeks!!! ARRGGHH!! I'll let you all know when I know!! Please send lots of good thoughts my way this week. I am going ot need them.

No comments: