Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting Sad

Juan and I are currently at the beginning of the end. Our contracts are almost up and we are yet to have any new jobs set in stone for April. I am starting to feel that by quitting my job too early, I just shot myself in the foot.

Today was my last day with my Thursday night classes and tomorrow is my last day at the elementary school I have been part-timing at this year. The elementary school I am not so sad about, but my conversation students are different. These are the people that have let me into their lives and shared themselves with me. It breaks my heart every time they look at me and ask why. WHY????

And lately I have been asking myself the same question. But I have to look myself in the eye and remind myself that leaving my current job is only 25% personal and 75 % monetary, career and personal life advancement. The same thing happened when I left Yachiyo-machi. The only problem is that I just grow really attached to my students, I hope that is a good thing for a teacher.

Ok, enough of feeling sorry for myself. It's time to get ready for bed now. Goodnight everyone. Hopefully we have some good news to report in the near future. XOXO J n J.

No comments: