Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

December 29th in Hakone

Juan and I couldn't resist taking Frank to Hakone. It's different than most places in Japan mostly because the are no major temples or shrines in the area. The entire day was spent on various forms of transportation. Train, cable car, 2 sky ropes, pirate ship ride, bus and for a special treat we splurged and got "romance Car" tickets for the ride home. I was hoping to hit up an onsen, but after dinner we were too tired and cold to do anything other than get on a warm train and head home.

Because this is my 4th visit to (and post about) Hakone I won't go into too much detail of everything we did. Here are some of the highlight pictures of the day. Enjoy!

No comments: