Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

For Tressa

Here is a virtual Postcard for our girl Tressa. We love you and miss you. Hope you are not freezing to death in Saskatchewan. We promise to send you a tangible postcard in the near future. MUAH!!!


P.S. Tressa HATES Pugs!!!

And yet we love sending her postcards of these googly eyed canines. LOL!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, the funny thing is these stupid pugs are starting to grow on me! Who could hate a tiny dog in a costume...seriously? Thank you so much, it gave me a good laugh and I was pretty pumped you posted something;) Happy White Day and hope Juan gets ya somethin real special eh! xoxoxoxoxo
Love T-chan

Anonymous said...

Yoda says "breath little one, the air is cleaner down here" Ome
from Oma

Jody (White) and Juan Leon said...

I got a bouquet of sweet pea flowers and a box of Godiva chocolates. Good White Day!!