Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sendai Teaching

School has ended, but work continues. Juan and I got summer jobs teaching intensive English courses at schools all over Japan and at English camps in the country side. The pay is good and we get to see a little of this country with hotel, breakfast, train fare and per diam included. YEAH!!!

My first gig took me to a week long intensive course at a public Jr. and Sr. High School in Sendai. Sendai is the largest city in Tohoku (northern part of the main island) and someplace I have never been to. The people of Sendai are very kind and polite and my students were fun. Here are some posters they made for their final presentations, which was about tourism in Sendai. Enjoy.




No comments: